Wednesday 25 January 2012

My dinners and I...

I actually don't follow recipes in the kitchen, I just throw whatever I have into the pan and voilá!

Since I've started my diet my dinners are rather routine and boring. It's basically pretty much always the same thing: I'll each vegetables (sometimes with meat/fish) and usually a salad.

Now my vegetable mix is far from rocket science, it's just a "vegetable mix".

It became an issue when some colleagues asked me what I put into my "veggie mix" and I really didn't remember...
This was still cooking, but it's... Onion, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, salt, spring onion, tomato, celery, eggplant, green beans,  asparagus, konnyaku, carrot, parsely and soy sprouts. Later I add herbs.
Some people have commented that it's too expensive to buy some of these veggies, which might be true depending on several issues, such as food budget, where you live, where you buy them from, how many people you are feeding, how much you eat... But I don't find it too bad. I do however understand the financial issue, in fact the main reason I stopped juicing fruit was because it was too expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment